Buy pistachio nuts? The largest online assortment of pistachio nuts in Europe
pistachio nuts for sale Buy cheap online pistachio nuts? In our webshop you will find the largest selection of top quality pistachio nuts for a very competitive price. We only sell A-quality pistachio nuts. We deliver to both individuals and companies. From now on you can easily buy pistachio nuts online. All this at a very competitive price.
Health Benefits of Pistachios
Packed with vitamins, minerals and nutrients, it’s safe to say that pistachios are definitely on the “good food” list. Here’s six health benefits of pistachios you might not have known: pistachio nuts for sale
- Pistachios are loaded with nutrients: A handful of pistachios (around 45) contain 156 calories, 3 grams of fibre, and are one of the most vitamin B6-rich foods around. If you recall from high school health class, vitamin B6 has the important task of regulating blood sugar and forming hemoglobin. Although a handful of pistachios do contain 12 grams of fat, 90% of these are healthy fats.
- Pistachios are high in antioxidants: Pistachios are known to contain antioxidants that have strong cancer-fighting properties and cardiovascular disease prevention. Furthermore, pistachios also contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two carotenoids that help maintain eye health and overall immunity.
- Pistachios may help you lose weight: Rich in fibre and protein, pistachios are the perfect mid-afternoon snack for when those cravings hit. They can help you feel full for longer, which means you’ll generally eat less. Bonus points if you eat in-shell pistachios, as it takes time to shell the nut and subsequently slows down the rate of eating (also known as mindful eating).
- Pistachios are high in fibre: Eating pistachios daily has been said to improve your gut health. This is because all nuts, which are rich in fibre, help to move food through the gut and prevent constipation. Furthermore, their high fibre content means they may help reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Pistachios are great for vegans and vegetarians: With protein accounting for almost 21% of the total weight of the nut, pistachios contribute almost 6% to a person’s daily protein needs. For plant-based diets, pistachios provide that much-needed protein.
- Pistachios make you feel good: No, really! Pistachios contain thiamine, which is also known as the “anti-stress” vitamin. This means doses of this nut will help you withstand stressful conditions and evade depression. It helps keep you energised.